There are many benefits of influencer marketing and you will discover some of them in this article.
What is Influence Marketing? why use influencer marketing?
INFLUENCE MARKETING DEFINITION
Influence marketing is the promotion of goods and services in blogs and social networks through opinion leaders who appeal directly to the target audience.
Influence marketing is not just another regular tool for promoting brands. Influence marketing is based on a philosophy that emphasis on personality more than advertising.
Due to the persistent “resistance” to direct advertising, representatives of Business to Customer (B2C) and even Business to Business (B2B) brands are trying to find new approaches for interacting with consumers, and opinion leaders (Influencer) play an important role in achieving this.
A successful influencer marketing campaign will help in solving the following problems for brands;
- Familiarization of the audience with the product/service.
- Demonstration of the benefits, opportunities, and ways of using the product.
- Debunking of myths about the shortcomings of the company and the product.
- Improvement of brand confidence.
- Building a positive image and boosting brand influence.
- Increase in sales and more profit for the promoted brand.
THE MAIN DISADVANTAGE OF DIRECT ADVERTISING
Direct advertising interrupts interaction with content, while influence marketing is based on native advertising, advertising is carefully blended with content in such a way that brand promotion is done without interfering with user interaction. In Influence marketing, the effect of sudden irritation is almost completely absent.
WHY INFLUENCER MARKETING IS BETTER
Influence marketing is based on the audience’s natural inclination to trust. It increases significantly if information about a product or company is heard from the mouth of someone familiar (for example, a video blogger, whose channel has hundreds of thousands of subscribers, social media influencers with a huge number of fans, and authority blogs with hundreds of ranking pages and thousands of readers.
QUALITIES TO CHECK WHEN LOOKING FOR BLOGGERS AND INFLUENCERS
When looking for bloggers to promote your brand, look out for bloggers that;
- Regularly publishes high-quality content.
- Regularly Interacts with subscribers.
- Have a large audience of engaged subscribers.
- Publishes in a style that corresponds to the style of your brand.
BENEFITS OF INFLUENCER MARKETING
Influence marketing works in many beneficial ways, below are some ways your brand benefits from influencer marketing;
- More Sales: There is a momentary benefit, such as an increase in traffic and sales. There is also a more time-stretched influence:
- Credible Online Presence: There is an increase in website authority, you get an SEO effect, because authoritative resources link to your site, as a result of which the external link profile becomes more natural, and your domain authority increases.
- Brand Loyalty: people buy from those they know, like, and trust. In the long run, you will form a circle of loyal brand advocates who will recommend your product for free.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF INFLUENCER MARKETING
- It helps in generating unique content.
- It generates unique reviews from relevant people.
- It attracts a younger audience to your brand.
- Increases interactive communication with your brand.
- It attracts traffic to the site or landing pages.
- It helps in attracting qualified leads.
- It increases the volume of both online and offline sales.
Influence marketing is aimed at promoting your product or service to specific people, not to the market as a whole. This is different from traditional marketing when you just place an ad and hope that this is enough for people to start contacting your company. Influence marketing involves the use of a relationship between an agent and the person he is trying to influence. In other words, influence marketing is based on the concept of social proof.
Bloggers Gratis help brands and bloggers find each other, Our online service makes it easy for brands and bloggers to connect and exchange value.