If you know how to get companies to send you products to review, you can get paid to test and review products. But do you know how to review products in a sales-friendly way? Because companies send products to reviewers and testers for a reason.
How do you choose the products you want to buy? Do you just take everything that the seller or manufacturer says, praising his product? Or are you trying to find out the point of view of friends or independent professionals before spending your savings?
Most customers are more likely to believe the words of friends and read a certain number of independent reviews of a product before they place their orders.
If you know how to review products in a sales-friendly way and know how to get companies to send you products to review, then you can get paid to test and review products for advertisers.
In this post, I will share tips on how to review products in a sales-friendly way.
This article will also be useful for bloggers because affiliate marketing is gaining momentum every year. If bloggers want to sell something and get their commissions, they need to learn how to write reviews from the user’s point of view. But it is also important for bloggers to know how to review products in a sales-friendly way because the ultimate goal of the companies that pay you to review products is to make more sales.
WHY YOU CAN GET PAID TO TEST AND REVIEW PRODUCTS
The purpose of product reviews is not to sell a product straight away, but to tell the relevant audience how the product has made life easier, saved money, or helped individuals and businesses improve and grow.
Of course, the user needs to know about the cost and parameters of the product, but in an informal review, he expects to see the opinion of a real person who uses or has bought this product and now shares his impressions.
The opinions of experts in a product niche are also important to buyers because they believe experts in the product niche can easily figure out and reveal the pros and cons of the product.
You can get paid to test and review products because your reviews help manufacturers know the user’s point of view and help them understand how to improve the products.
Below are five reasons testers and reviewers get paid to test and review products for brands and advertisers;
- Product reviews help to win people over for brands. When you speak flatteringly about someone’s work, product, phenomenon, etc., you win over like-minded people and those involved in what you write about.
- Consumers tend to believe product reviews the most. No assurances on websites and in affiliate links can be compared in their persuasiveness with a real product review.
- Before buying anything, many people look for reviews about the product or seller. Please note that many people buy based on what other consumers say.
- Product reviews generate discussion. Constructive feedback that initiates a dialogue can greatly stimulate activity on social media and blogs, forums, and niche portals.
- People tend to read reviews, even if they don’t read the other information about products. Of course, if they are interested in these reviews. For brands, it is a powerful marketing tool and a powerful lever of influence.
HOW TO GET COMPANIES TO SEND YOU PRODUCTS TO REVIEW
Before hiring a particular blogger or influencer to review a product, companies think about why the audience will want to read the review of that particular blogger or social media influencer because thousands of other bloggers on the internet want to get paid to test and review products, but the hiring company is concerned about results.
The product reviews become truly convincing and weighty if the author (Blogger) has the moral right to share his opinion — if he has tried the product and is ready to share his experience in a sales-friendly way.
The best way to achieve credibility is to address the problem that potential customers are facing and how that product solves it.
To get companies to send you products to review you must be able to demonstrate that you can speak a sales-friendly language and your audience will receive a convincing opinion based on your personal experience.
HOW TO REVIEW PRODUCTS IN A SALES-FRIENDLY WAY (THE 7 STEPS GUIDE)
Below are tips for writing burning reviews, for which buyers will line up;
- DEFINE THE GOAL
That’s simply what the reader should think when they read the product review.
- START WITH GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRODUCT
This is the introduction; you need to give readers a general idea of the product and everything related to it. So, to speak, a bird’s-eye view. Not what this product does, but what it generally refers to.
- EXPLAIN THE CONVENIENCE OF USING THE PRODUCT
People love to know they don’t need to take classes to use products. Share comprehensive details about the convenience of using the product or the quality of the service — Talk about how the product is user-friendly. As in the usability of an App, The readability of the font used in writing a book, The ergonomics of the kitchen equipment.
- SHARE THE PRODUCT ADVANTAGES
Here the product reviewer and tester must describe the main advantages of your product. Not to be confused with properties!
- Features: Air Condition unit with, Low/High Voltage Stabilizer, Insect repellant, allergy reduction filters system, etc.
- Advantages: Fast Cooling, Energy Saving, 10-years warranty, low noise, etc.
The buyer purchases a product for the sake of what this product does. Such advantages as saving time, simplifying work, saving money, etc. attract consumers much more than the technical characteristics of the product.
- REVEAL THE FLAWS
Yes! The imperfection.
You think you know how to review products in a sales-friendly way?
You cannot claim to know how to review products in a sales-friendly way if you can’t spell out the flaws of the product and constructively criticize it.
Readers remember that you may have been paid to review the product if you state only the advantages.
- GIVE AN EXAMPLE
At this stage of the review, the product reviewer must understand and know how to showcase one main problem that the product magically solves. This problem should be a difficulty or a task that most representatives of the target audience face or a problem a competitor’s product cannot solve.
When you prove that this product is easy to use, it has significant advantages, and, most importantly, it solves a real problem.
You have made a sales-friendly review of an advertiser’s product if you get a potential buyer to think this way – “What else do I want, there is everything I need here!”.
- CONCLUDE THE REVIEW IN A SALES-FRIENDLY WAY
Declare your reason for recommending the product.
Don’t say “Get this product because I was paid to review it”
The concluding part of the product review should focus on explaining why the reviewer took his time to learn and share all the information about that particular product in detail.
Talk about why you recommend this product or service.
You need to prove that you qualify to give advice about the product.
To do this, you can mention a previous negative experience with similar products or brag about something that was bought with the money saved after buying this particular product.
5 POINTS SUMMARY ON HOW TO REVIEW A PRODUCT IN A SALES-FRIENDLY WAY
- Personally use the company’s products or services.
- The review should detail the pros and cons, provides facts.
- Declare that do not work for this company and are not connected in any way with its competitors.
- Avoid using external links in the product review, make all information available within the product review page.
- Make your product review very easy to read: Take care of fonts, paragraphs, and punctuation marks.
FINAL THOUGHT ON HOW TO REVIEW PRODUCTS IN A SALES-FRIENDLY WAY
If you master how to review products in a sales-friendly way, companies will be willing to send you products to review and you can get paid to test and review products.
A positive and sales-friendly review is a proven investment to attract new customers and influence demand. About 75% of buyers are guided by the comments of people who used or made a purchase. Therefore, businesses use this potential of product reviews to increase the flow of customers.
From other blogs: How to Start Testing Nike Product