Can you use blogs to increase your brand influence and get more business?
Let’s say you are a small business owner, maybe a fashion designer, a photographer, a realtor, or you are engaged in the manufacture of furniture.
You need clients. Maybe you already have them. You need even more!
You have noticed an interesting trend for a long time, the majority of your potential customers are active social media users and people who read blogs to get recommendations before shopping.
And it would be great to attract the attention of these people and introduce them to your offer.
Positive brand influence solves the following marketing issues:
- Identification or recognition of your product when it is mentioned.
- Influence demand for an offer from an array of competitors’ offers
- Creation of an attractive and positive image among customers and strengthening of trust
- The concentration of all the positive emotions caused by the product line on one object (the brand)
- Building of loyal users who associate themselves with the brand, share its values and consistently purchase products.
IMPORTANCE OF CREATING A BLOG FOR BUSINESS
Many owners of commercial websites are wondering whether it is worth launching a blog during an online marketing campaign.
Well, research shows that the use of an additional section for content or an information portal associated with the promoted pages by placing backlinks has an extremely positive effect on the results of the promotion.
As a result, blogs are used for positioning, allowing you to gradually increase traffic and gain the trust of the target audience without additional costs.
Blogging gives a company a real opportunity to attract attention to the brand. In a blog, you can create and publish content about new products or services in formats in which people will be interested in learning about them.
A blog is a very powerful tool for promoting business websites. Having a blog is the best fuel for brand influence, it helps in getting additional links, increasing the number of indexed pages, and attracting new users through various channels.
WHAT TO WRITE IN A COMPANY’S BUSINESS BLOG
Here are ideas on what to write in the company’s business blog.
The ideas for your business blog posts shared below will help you create a content plan for several months of working with a business blog for increasing brand influence.
Running a business blog is a long and ongoing process, you will need to start with good ideas to ensure that your blog will continue to boost your brand influence for a long time.
You can easily convert some of these ideas for a blog for business into several topics and content to be published on your business blog in the future.
BUSINESS BLOG IDEAS FOR INCREASING BRAND INFLUENCE
- Write about yourself – Write about yourself as an entrepreneur and business founder, write an article that will describe you as a business person in detail.
- Write about your business in an informal way – Make blog content about your business like you are telling a friend over a cup of coffee. Tell your blog readers how your business operates in the “no tie” format and share how you imagine the business in the future.
- Describe the importance of your offers – Why is your business important to potential customers? Explain what you and your business do for your customers, revealing the importance and usefulness of your activities, products, and services that your company offers.
- Write a post about your hobbies – Write a post about your hobbies and how it affects your business. You are passionate about some kind of creativity, or you have an interesting hobby. Write an article about your hobbies and passions and how it is related to your company and your work.
- Create a pleasant video demonstration of your products and services – Video demonstration of your products and services can increase your brand influence. You can record a series of videos of your employee professionally demonstrating the company’s products and services. You can publish video materials in a special section of the business blog.
- Share great business ideas – Brainstorm, research and share great business ideas (which you don’t use). Be generous, it will be useful for the blog and maybe your customers can use these ideas. Help your customers find great business ideas.
- Share your innovations – Share the transformations and changes that you make to improve the business and the overall quality of customer service. Telling readers in your blog what you are doing to improve your business in a friendly way can also increase brand influence.
- Create Questions and Answer Blog – Answer the questions that your customers ask you. Perhaps your marketing and sales team has a bunch of questions and answers related to your products, services or business in general. Why don’t you answer these questions in the form of special blog articles? This idea will increase your productivity, as you will develop a frequently asked questions section for your customers. You can always send them to find the information they want to get, instead of answering all the questions individually.
HOW BLOGS HELP IN BOOSTING BRAND INFLUENCE
- By increasing the number of pages indexed by search robots.
- By increasing the conversion rate and influence demand for products.
- Reduction in bounce rate by attracting regular visitors.
- Attracting advertisers and partners for affiliate marketing.
Features to boost your business blogs and increase brand influence:
- Add social network buttons (Encourage engagement).
- Add links to but internal and external content that are similar to your content subject.
- Design pages to support easy and quick navigation.
- Add widgets that simplify the study of content.
- Add subscription forms for comments and updates.
- Add information blocks, including those with advertising.
ADD PHOTOS, ILLUSTRATIONS, AND OTHER IMAGES TO INCREASE ENGAGEMENT
High-quality content for a blog is a combination of various types of materials. Of course, the main component for optimizing for the requirements of search engines(SEO) is texts, but images and videos can significantly increase the relevance index. Using high-quality illustrations for articles, you can also attract the attention of visitors and get them to stay longer on your blog.
REMEMBER IMAGE SEO
Do not forget about SEO optimization of images. Search engines use objects placed on websites under the “ALT” tag for ranking purposes. In other words, each well-optimized image in your business blog will help attract targeted traffic to the site and increase the possibility to get found in Google search images result and that of other search engines.
The purpose of blogs on commercial business websites is to create awareness and increase brand influence. An influential brand can easily attract potential customers.
The growth of a brand’s audience will increase brand influence and generate more demands for the product or services offered by the brand.
Publishing quality and valuable materials can significantly improve the reputation of brands, so blogs are used in advertising campaigns aimed at creating a positive reputation on the Internet and boosting brand influence.
WE HELP BLOGGERS AND BRANDS FIND EACH OTHER
Whether you are a blogger looking to earn from blogging or a brand looking for bloggers to help promote your brand, bloggers gratis can help you reach your goal.
Bloggers Gratis is an online service that connects brands to bloggers based on the criteria they both define.
Are you a blogger? Join our networking of bloggers and earn from collaborating with growth-seeking brands.
If you are a brand looking to influence demand using other people’s audiences, we have bloggers and creatures of different levels and from various niches in our network. Submit a request to connect with bloggers that suit your brand.